Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

music confession

I've got an appreciation for ALL types of music...except for anything that involves the lead "singer" screaming into the microphone throughout the entire song, or music that is labeled "Christian" but is screaming...can't handle that...{{yes, that was a shot Clif}}

ANYWAY.

Have you used pandora?  I mean...I know that it's been around for a while- but I've recently started using it on our home computer.  I'm not really a CD person--- I'd rather have a variety playing- so I'm big on listening to the radio.  So that being said...go ahead and go to pandora.com - and plug in "wilson phillips".  Thank me later.

We're talking old school Madonna, Bryan Adams, Tiffany (yes that's right...I said Tiffany).  Now I'm not really a child of the 80s...I was born in the early 80s, but I don't have older brothers or sisters, so I would call myself more of a child of the 90s I guess.  But I can appreciate some good late 80s, early 90s music.  Makes me wish they still did the mall tours I used to see about on I love the 80s and I love the 90s (once I was older of course, because I wasn't allowed to watch VH1 or MTV...and with good reason, mom =)



So this is what I decided to blog about today...instead of doing the dishes while listening to wilson phillips radio on pandora.

Snow pictures coming soon.  We got a good 5 inches yesterday...and so much of it is almost melted!!  Boo!!