Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And baby number 2 is a.....

BOY!Here is our first picture of our sweet little baby number two! He made it very clear to us that he was a little boy, just as Miles did when we had his ultrasound! Because everything has been so different with this pregnancy- nausea, tiredness, ugliness, personal issues- I had just about convinced myself this had to be a girl...but had definitely not gotten my hopes up one way or the other! I was surprised- but of course- SO thrilled about Miles having a little brother! I had actually already planned Miles new bedroom around having another boy- so I'll be able to follow through with that plan! And although we have no name for this child yet, I have been so amazed at the thoughts that our Lord already knows EVERYTHING about this child- his name, his looks, his personality- EVERYTHING!
Psalm 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Praise the Lord and Amen!




5 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Yeah! Two boys! You guys will have so much fun!

Sara said...

So very excited for you all!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! Two boys will be SO much fun!

The Haines said...

YAY for boys! So excited for yall!

Heather said...

LG - you are the perfect "boy mom" of course ... I see bows and sugar and spice in your future too ;) Congrats again - love you all!!!