Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Finding Freedom ------>

You see that button on the right there??  The "Finding Freedom Team" button?  

Let me tell you a little about it...

Two years ago, a sweet teacher friend called me up.  One who I had gotten to be close friends with while we lived in Tuscaloosa (which is saying something- because we didn't have many friends at all while we lived in Tuscaloosa =)  She knew I was working part-time at that time and about to have another baby (Owen) and wanted to share with me what she had started doing.  She had found a work from home opportunity that she really believed in- not a gimmick or a party-based business or keeping up with inventory- but an opportunity with a debt-free, green-living company.  Little did I know at the time just how important the green living part would become to me with small children!  

After Owen was born, I looked back into it and joined her.  The team that we're a part of is the Finding Freedom team- a group of people looking to find not only financial freedom, but time freedom, freedom from store brands, etc...  Our Team supports families in healthier choices for their families and homes, while supporting them in finding success in business, primarily with a legitimate career that allows us to work from home and build a solid, lifetime residual income provided security for our now and retirement security.  The company we partner with is an International Wellness Company BBB awarded and next to none!

so....


MOMS:
If you're interested in knowing how simply switching stores can make a positive difference in your family's life- I'd love to share info about Melaleuca with you.  Seriously- you're already spending the money somewhere- you're just switching the place you buy your everyday products from to a safer company with much healthier products.  I mean-  even the plastic bottles are made with 25% post-consumer recyclable materials!  The value of a membership with Melaleuca is also well-beyond just the products! 


If you are interested in joining me in spreading the *green* love and earning some extra income, you can check out a webcast with me to see if this is an opportunity to take advantage of!  Our compensation plan is awesome and so very rewarding!  You can even check out our team on facebook to put real faces with real results!  

So there's my spill---- I'm sure I'll post again and again about how much I love this company- seriously- it's such a relief knowing that I'm not exposing my children to awful chemicals and being responsible for what they come in contact with at home.  Plus- I'm not cutting coupons or having to drag all my kids to the store to buy those everyday household items!  I'm shopping wisely and from the convenience of my own home and computer!  

No comments: