Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

An explanation of the music you hear...

So I was looking at friends blogs this morning after I put Miles down for a nap and wanted music on my blog like they had! So after sitting here trying to figure out what songs I should add, let me explain my choices.

"Back in Black", ACDC- Jared's "go to" song. Anytime there is an awkward pause or he just needs a little attention, Jared busts out with his air guitar and his rendition of "Back in Black"

"Cello Suite" Bach/Yo Yo Ma- Clif played this beautiful song at my wedding! It's also on a dog food commercial... =)

"Fly Me to the Moon", Frank Sinatra- I have loved listening to "Siriusly Sinatra" on my Sirius radio since we got the Edge...channel 75

"What a Wonderful World", Louis Armstrong- just a favorite!

"Summertime", Miles Davis- I just love listening to Miles Davis and what's more appropriate than his song "Summertime"?

and finally...(for now)

"Last Name", Carrie Underwood- I just thought this would be a fun song to add!! Promise...no other reason behind it! I love Carrie Underwood...I'm definitely a country-music-listening gal!

No comments: