Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We'll try this out!

Well, I'm not really good at keeping up with things like this, but I want to give it a try! I just wanted a way to keep friends and family who aren't on Facebook =) a way to keep up with us, but mostly sweet baby Miles! He's just growing bigger and bigger each day and it has been such a joy to watch him develop different skills, even at such a young age! These past 5 months have FLOWN by, and I know time won't stand still in the future...I look forward to every minute of it though!

Jared is keeping busy with work and his competitive soccer team, the Olive Branch Rage. He and his best friend from high school, Chris, are coaching an under 12 team. I'm wrapping up my 3rd year teaching. I'm at Horn Lake Intermediate teaching 3rd grade. I am looking forward to staying home with Miles this next year, though! I'll post pictures of him as soon as Jared brings our computer home from work!

Like I said...bear with me on keeping this updated!

3 comments:

Sara said...

So excited you have a blog!!!!

Heather said...

LINDSEY GRACE --- YEESSSSSSSSSSSS! Welcome to blogland :) :)

HB

Fred and Renee said...

Lindsay Grace - I am excited that you are "blogging" now. All of the Shackelfords have blogs. It is a great way to keep in touch with each other. I look forward to seeing pictures of the baby soon!
Renee Shackelford ( Tori's Mom)